This website is adapted to the requirements of the following laws:
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of the physical persons) that is the new norm of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the treatment of the personal data in the different countries of the EU.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we responsible for a website must assume when managing this information.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by:
HOLDER: LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L.
OWNER: Jorge José Zarandona Ortiz de Pinedo
REGISTER MERCANTIL DE VIZCAYA TOMO 3.422, FOLIO 88, LEAF BI-17.286, REGISTRATION: 1st
SOCIAL ADDRESS: Polygon Ind. Ugaldeguren III, Parc. 20, Nave 3 Zamudio 48170 Bizkaia
Children under 16 years of age should not register on this website without the consent of their parents.
LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. will treat the information provided by the User through the Website in accordance with the following purposes:
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND DATA CONSERVATION DEADLINES
LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User, when the latter provides their data through the contact forms and email addresses enabled for this purpose on the Website. The User’s data will be kept for that purpose until he objects or revokes his consent.
TYPOLOGY OF TREATED DATA
LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, company.
- Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
WHY ARE WE OBTAINING DATA
- Contact forms
- Service request form
LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner. That is why LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. undertakes to take all reasonable measures so that they are removed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
As a user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. presenting a letter to the address of the heading or sending an email to email@example.com
– Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to treatment.
– Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
– Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
– Limitation of the treatment: it involves the marking of the personal data conserved, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
– Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible, without impediments.
– The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including the users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. , does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. The lender will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice of being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user.
LEGISLATION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory.
For all purposes the relations between LOVERE BILBAO I, S.L. with the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of BIZKAIA